You’re an avid globetrotter or language learner, just like me, and you want to share your knowledge and your experiences with the rest of the world.
Here you can do it!
Okay, maybe your post won’t be read by the whole world but these are just details, right?
I’ll gladly accept your guest post if it matches the following criteria:
- It’s relevant to the blog, it’s insanely useful and interesting.
- It’s not a post aimed at advertising any site, product, service, etc.
If you want to write here for the sole purposes of promoting something, then I’m sorry but you should look somewhere else.
- It’s well written. Punctuation, grammar structures, and all that jazz. Low-quality content is not welcomed here.
Proofread your copy a gazillion times before you hit “send” or ask a friend you trust to do it for you, especially if you’re not a native English speaker.
- It’s not a duplicate content. I’m looking for unique and original content only.
I won’t publish anything that’s already been posted somewhere else and you cannot republish the post on any other site either, not even yours.
The one single requirement that makes all the difference…
- Personality. Runaway Daydreamer has its own (bright!) personality and it’s not a generic blog, hence your post should never be impersonal, dull or generic.
Readers want to know your angle, your take, your slant, whatever you wanna call it.
Add personality to your own post and try to include real life examples of how you yourself have applied the advice that you are giving.
Share your story. Share your experience and expertise. Share your unique point of view.
Pick a topic you’re familiar with and passionate about. Remember that your aim is to help others, encourage and inspire them.
Make sure your writing style reflect the tone of Runaway Daydreamer which is friendly, easy-going and fun.
Read a few articles or previously published guest posts so you know what we publish.
- I reserve the right to modify, remove or add links and make the necessary changes to optimize the content as much as possible.
- After your guest post is published, it’s vital that you promote it on the web (on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, for example) and answer the possible questions regarding the article.
- Your post must be accompanied by a photo of yourself and a short bio.
That’s all, folks! I can’t wait to hear from you. Send me a message so we can chat!
– If you are a company looking to collaborate with me and promote your brand, please get in touch through this form –